WOW! SIGN ME UP NOW!
I cannot wait for Season 2 of Warhammer Underworlds! This is all conjecture and wishlisting but I expect we’ll see:
- Shadespire Neutral Cards binned off for Nightvault Neutral Cards!
- At least six new warbands!
- Come on
Night GoblinsMoonclan Grots give me a Fanatic!!
- Come on
- Season One warbands WILL be compatible with Nightvault, and we’ll get to use our Faction cards with the Nightvault Neutral Cards
- Brand new boards with more lethal hexes and maybe more…
- Wizards?! With a new type of card – buffs and debuffs are an interesting route we’ve not seen yet!
- Keywords? A competitive gamer can dream!!
Basically I’m hyped for Nightvault and will probably be overly excited regardless of what is released. I think it’s safe to say that the hype for Shadespire has tailed off massively towards the end of this competitive cycle. A lack of ‘official’ Grand Clashes at Warhammer World and generally poor organisational skills from the Community when it comes to promoting and arranging events. It has led to local events cannibalising each other and resulting in low turnout! That being said I am finally going to be attending events again. Firstly at Rebel Base Gaming this Sunday, and again at The Forge Manchester on September 29th, hopefully I’ll bag some Glass.